Start of Year Setup
Be sure math instruction is turned on for your class
- Once started, students have 21 days to complete the diagnostic assessment or it will be reset and they have to start over.
- You must assign the diagnostic to your class following the steps below.
Assign a Diagnostic:
- Select Assess & Teach from the top navigation.
- Select Assessment for the category.
- Select Reading or Math under Diagnostic or Diagnostic & Standards Mastery.
- In the Actions dropdown, select Diagnostic under Assign or Cancel. The corresponding pop-up will appear.
Make sure to click the arrow after each step to move forward!
- Choose Classes/Report Groups or Students.
- Use the checkboxes to select your population.
- Review your selections and click Assign Diagnostic (or Cancel Diagnostic if appropriate).