Pembroke High School Weekly Update
Dear PHS Families,
Here is this week's news, updates, and important reminders.
RETURN TO LEARN - Welcome 9th and 10th Graders!:
This Tuesday, we return all of our 9th and 10th-grade students from Cohorts A and B to in-person learning. Here are some of the finer points of that transition.
- I am re-linking my original Return to Learn Guidance letter. This document, which I have included in each of my last two email blasts, will hopefully answer any additional questions you may have about our Return to Learn. Parents of freshmen and sophomores are especially encouraged to view it since those students are returning this coming week.
- For your convenience, I am once again linking the daily Return to Learn Bell Schedule.
- Our "At-Home Support Schedule" has also been slightly adjusted to accommodate our Return to Learn, and you can access that schedule by clicking here.
- Please remember, we are running our Blue Day schedule on Tuesday, March 30. The first day of the Red Day schedule, which inverts the order of our periods, will be Wednesday, March 31. We will then alternate on a daily basis the Blue Day and Red Day schedules.
- This Monday, March 29, is our last Remote Monday. Beginning Monday, April 5, we will be using a 5-day, 100% in-person learning schedule.
- Continue to ask families to monitor your child's health at home and keep them home from school if he or she is presenting with COVID-19 symptoms.
NEXT WEEK'S SCHEDULE:
As a reminder, next week is a 3-day week for students, as there is no school on Thursday, April 1 (Teacher In-Service) or Friday, April 2 (Good Friday).
TERM 3 GRADES CLOSE:
Grades for Term 3 close on Friday, April 9. Report cards will be issued on Friday, April 16.
- 3/29 - LAST Remote Monday
- 3/30 - Sophomores and Freshmen Return to Learn
- 3/31 - First Use of Red Day Schedule (order of periods 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, TT)
- 3/31 - Virtual College Admissions Panel (for Junior Class and parents/families)
- 4/1 - Professional Development - No School for Students
- 4/2 - Good Friday - No School for Students
- 4/5 - Five days of "in-person learning" begins
- 4/9 - Grades Close for T3
- 4/12 - PTO Meeting, First Day of T4
- 4/16 - Report Card distributed
- 4/19-4/23 - April Vacation
Thanks, everyone. As always, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.