Last Day of School Bryantville Farewell Parade -June 16, 2020
We are inviting you and your children to join a car parade around our school building on June 16. The purpose of the parade is to wave goodbye to your child’s teachers and other Bryantville staff members and to also get curbside delivery of any belongings. It is not the time to drop off any school items or a gift to a teacher.
Below is the schedule of when and where your child’s teachers will be standing outside along with specific instruction to follow during the parade so everyone is safe.
8:30-9:00 Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2
As you drive around the building on the side of the playground you will see in this order: Mrs. Frustaci, Mrs. Fernald, Mrs. Grier, and Mrs. Duffy.
As you drive around the back of the building you will see in this order Ms. Russell, Ms. McDermott, Mrs. Doherty, and Mrs. Powell.
As you drive around the third side of the building you will see in this order Ms. Burke, Mrs. Fitzpatrick, and Mrs. Reilly.
9:15-9:45 Grades 3, 4, and 5
As you drive around the building on the side of the playground you will see in this order: Mrs. Schaffert, Mrs. Nadworny, and Mrs. Drowne.
As you drive around the back of the building you will see in this order Mrs. Matheson, Mrs. O’Leary, and Mrs. Glynn.
As you drive around the third side of the building you will see in this order Mr. Kennedy, Mrs. Murphy, and Mrs. McNulty.
10:00-10:30 Grade 6 - A special farewell for our soon to be PCMS students!
As you drive around the building on the side of the playground you see Mrs. Bartholomae, in the back of the building you will find Mrs. Adams, and as you drive around the third side of the building you will see Ms. Davis. Your child’s homeroom teacher will have their bag of belongings.
Office staff, administrators, specialists, and other staff members will be standing in front of or in other places around the building.
PARADE CAR INSTRUCTION
1. It is essential for safety reasons that you and your children remain inside your car. Your teacher may have a bag of personal belonging for your child. This is curbside delivery! Just pull over for a few seconds by the teacher and pop your trunk so the teacher can place the bag in there.
2. Please do not drop off anything or pass any gifts to the teacher. There will be a separate time for returning borrowed laptops, library books, and school items
3. Keep moving. This is the time to wave from a distance and receive quick curbside delivery of your child’s belongings. As much as your child’s teachers would love to talk with you and your child this will not be the time.
4. Teachers will be wearing masks and practicing social distancing so please explain this to your child. If windows are down in your car, you and your child should wear masks.
5. It is important to follow your child’s/children’s scheduled parade times since teachers will only be outside during those times.
If you are unable to join the parade, please email or call Carol Grindle in our office and she will make arrangements for another day/time to pick up your child’s belongings.