Dear North Pembroke Elementary School families,
On Thursday, September 22 beginning at 6:30 p.m., we are hosting our annual Open House for parents and guardians. There will be no formal presentations so plan to stop in at any point between 6:30 and 8:15 PM.
What happens at the open house?
- Welcome address: Mrs. Swift and Mrs. Charpentier 6:30 and 7:15 in the café
- Meet the teachers: Teachers will be available to meet with you in their classrooms. You will get a sneak peek into how the school day runs and get a feel for what your children experience during the school day. Teachers will have material to distribute in hard copy or in digital format as to what you can expect this year. Information regarding curriculum will be shared on our website later next week. This is an opportunity to get an overview of your child’s day. If you feel that you might benefit from an individual meeting with your child’s teacher for any reason, please make a point of reaching out to them via email and they will be glad to set something up for you at a different point.
- Meet the Specialists and Support Staff: Specialists and support staff are available to answer questions about their subject or special area. You will also get a glimpse into what a specialist class looks like or how special educators support students in need.
- Stop in at the Main Office to fill out a CORI application with Mrs. Rossini. CORI’s are valid at all 5 schools for 3 years.
- Meet with Nurse Leach: Please check in with our Nurse in her office, if you have any medical concerns.