COURSE SELECTION FOR 2021-22:
The Course Selection process for the 2021-22 school year has started and the timeline is listed below:
- Feb 22-March 5: Teacher recommendations
- March 4: Virtual Program of Studies Night for all Families (6:30 p.m.)
- March 8 - Students in grades 9-11 have the option to complete their course selection at home or in school with their Guidance Counselor. Students in Cohort A & B will be scheduled in a meeting either during TT or their Directed Study during the week of March 9th. Guidance Counselors will either help them select their courses or review the courses they inputted. Students in Cohort D will receive an email with a Google Meet date/time that will take place on either March 16th or 17th.
- To view a tutorial on how to select courses in PowerSchool click here.
- Students are encouraged to review their course selections with their parents/guardians.
- To view the Program of Studies and Course Elective Options click the links below.