We will soon begin kindergarten registration for the 2022-2023 school year. We rely upon your assistance in gathering the list of children who will be entering our school for the first time.
To be eligible for Kindergarten, a child must be five years of age by September 1, 2022. If you have a child who will be coming to Kindergarten next fall, we ask that you complete this form as soon as possible.
If you know a neighbor with a child who will be registering for Kindergarten next fall, please share this link or ask your neighbor to contact their elementary school.
We will use this contact information to send additional information about the Kindergarten Registration process.
Kindergarten Registration Process & Timeline
Step 1: Child Search
In January of the school year prior to enrollment, our elementary schools begin what is known as "Child Search". Letters are sent home with all children currently enrolled in our elementary schools. In addition, a "Child Search" form is added to our Kindergarten Web Page. The purpose of Child Search is to identify all children who are of age to enter Kindergarten during the next school year so that additional registration information can be sent to prospective families.
Step 2: Kindergarten Information Letters
In early spring, letters/emails from elementary school principals are sent to all families identified during the Child Search process. The letter/email will include additional information regarding registration at your child's school and the Kindergarten screening process.
Step 3: Online Registration Forms - Kindergarten Registration on Powerschool.
Registration Packets will be available in the spring.
Attach required documents while completing the online registration.
Attach to PowerSchool Registration or mail/hand deliver to the school the following documents for registration.
- Deed, lease agreement, mortgage bill, tax bill, the electric bill, or water bill
- Current driver's license or valid photo ID
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization and physician's examination records
- Previous school records (if applicable)
- Copy of court/custody papers (if applicable)
- If you reside with a friend or family member and do not own or lease your home, the homeowner must submit a NOTARIZED letter stating you and your child(ren) reside with them at their Pembroke address. The homeowner will also need to submit a copy of their deed, lease agreement, mortgage bill, tax bill, the electric bill, or water bill.
- Completed Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire.
Step 4: Print and Complete the Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire and return to the school prior to the screening dates.
Step 5: Kindergarten Screening
Once your PowerSchool registration is completed you will be emailed a link to sign up for your child's screening via our online appointment scheduler Pick-A-Time.