Parent Information Nights will be held at each elementary school on the following nights:
North Pembroke Elementary School- April 14, 2020, at 6:30 PM.
Hobomock Elementary School- April 16, 2020, at 6:30 PM
Bryantville Elementary School- April 29, 2020, at 6:30 PM.
Bring with you (to your Kindergarten Parent Information Night) copies of the (current) documentation below that can be left with the school:
- Deed, lease agreement, mortgage bill, tax bill, electric bill or water bill
- Current driver's license or valid photo ID
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization and physician's examination records
- Previous school records (if applicable)
- Copy of court/custody papers (if applicable)
- If you reside with a friend or family member and do not own or lease your home, the homeowner must submit a NOTARIZED letter stating you and your child(ren) reside with them at their Pembroke address. The homeowner will also need to submit a copy of their deed, lease agreement, mortgage bill, tax bill, electric bill or water bill.
Families will be asked to fill out a Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire. A printable copy is below.