72 Pilgrim Road
Pembroke, MA 02359
Bus Pass applications for grades K-12 for the 2020-2021 school year will be available in July.
- There is no charge for elementary students to ride the bus, but an application must be submitted to reserve a seat for your child(ren).
- There is a transportation fee for middle school and high school students. Click here for details.
- Please visit your child's school for a transportation application for the 2019-2020 school year.
10 Bus Safety Rules
Let's learn about bus safety rules
- Get up early enough so you don't have to rush to the bus stop.
- Walk to the bus stop with a friend or trusted adult.
- Wait quietly for the bus, a safe distance from the road.
- Keep out of the Danger Zone, which is 10 feet all around the bus.
- Stay in your seat.
- Don't put anything out the window.
- Keep your school bag and other belongings out of the aisle.
- Respect the driver and other bus riders.
- Wait your turn to get on or off.
- If you have to cross the street after you get off, cross only in front of the bus.