Hobomock Elementary School Partnership Compact
Student Pledge- I will
- attend school on time each day with a positive attitude. If I am absent, I will make up missed class work or homework.
- take notices and correct homework from school promptly and deliver notices to my teacher from home.
- complete my homework assignments.
- discuss homework with my family to share what I am learning.
- set high standards for myself.
Family Pledge- I will
- help my child to do well in school by encouraging my child to work hard and cooperate with teachers and other students.
- send my child well rested, prepared and on time each day with a positive attitude about school and being a student.
- set up a "quiet zone" in my home for homework and study.
- read notices from the school and communicate with teachers or others involved with my child.
- check to see that my child completes the homework assigned and reads or is read to for 15 minutes daily.
- encourage my child to discuss homework, class work and report card results.
- volunteer to work at school or at home to assist my child, the teacher, the class or the community.