Mission and Goals
To ensure student achievement through excellence in teaching and learning.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
- In creating and maintaining safe and inviting schools;
- All children can learn and may demonstrate learning in different ways;
- Every student should contribute to our democratic society and the global community;
- In making decisions and acting in the best interest of students;
- Every member of the school community should be valued and respected;
- In a school community that is ethical, civil and respectful of individual differences;
- In strong civic, business and community partnerships that support student achievement.
- LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
To provide a safe physical, emotional, and social environment for teaching and learning.
To produce high levels of student achievement through the development, coordination and implementation of rigorous curricula delivered through quality instruction.
- INSTRUCTIONAL QUALITY
To create an environment where educational innovation and best practices are valued, practiced and evaluated.
- DATA DRIVEN
To plan, monitor and inform instruction through the use of student achievement data.
To enhance and strengthen open communication with all members of the community.
OUR CRITICAL QUESTIONS
- What do students need to know, understandand be able to do?
- How will we know they have learned it?
- What will we do when they haven’t?
- What will we do when they already know it?