Covid-19 Health Screening & Training
Should I Come to School?
To ensure a healthy and safe school year, the following guidelines must be followed by all PPS families and staff members. The PPS RN Team is following strict guidelines set forth by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Department of Education and Secondary Education. Thank you for your help in following these guidelines, which are designed to keep the PPS community healthy!
Below is the full list of symptoms for which children and staff should stay home and consult their primary care physician.
COVID-19 symptoms list:
• Fever (100.0° Fahrenheit or higher), chills or shaking chills
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• New loss of taste or smell
• Muscle aches or body aches
• Cough (not due to other known causes, such as a chronic cough)
• Sore throat, when in combination with other symptoms
• Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea when in combination with other symptoms
• Headache when in combination with other symptoms
• Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
• Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms
Update on COVID-19 Matters in K-12 Schools for Fall 2022
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.