Athletics User Fee
Student-Athletes must pay a one-time per year user fee.
- For middle school one child one sport $50
- For one middle school child unlimited sports $100
- The family cap is $385 which includes PHS sports
- For high school football, girls ice hockey or boys ice hockey $275 for an individual.
- For all other high school sports $225 for an individual
- The family cap is $385 which includes PCMS sports, unless there is a football or hockey player than the family cap is $435
While completing the online athletics registration form, you will be given the opportunity to pay the user fee online. If you prefer to pay by check, you must still complete the online registration form each season for each child and select the Pay by Check option on the Payment screen. User fee checks must be made payable to Pembroke Public Schools. Your telephone number must be on the check, along with your child's name and sport(s). The user fee is due on the date indicated for each season by the Director of Athletics.
Pembroke High School Athletics
80 Learning Ln
Pembroke, MA 02359