Returning Students: Online Registration Instructions
IMPORTANT: You will need the "Snapcode" for each child before completing the packet for a returning students. Snapcodes are emailed to the primary parent/guardian for each student. Check your email for this year's Snapcode for each of your children. The Snapcode is a secure way for you to access the registration information for each of your children.
Step 1: Complete the Online Registration Forms:
- You will need to enter the "Snapcode" for this child that was emailed to you in July. Check your email to retrieve your Snapcode(s). The Snapcode email is sent from "email@example.com".
- Click here to open the Admission and Registration Screen and select Returning Student Registration. You will be able to return to this tab to view the instructions.
- Enter the username and password you used to create your account, or click Forgot Password if you do not remember your password. If this is the first time you are using the system, click Create Account. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter your name, contact information, create a password, and add security questions. This account will be used during the registration process so that you can save your progress, and then log back in later to complete the registration packet if needed. If you do not have an email address, there are links on this screen to assist you with creating a free Google or Yahoo email account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the packet. Be sure to use proper spelling and capitalization when entering information. Click Next at the bottom of each form to move to the next screen.
- Once all forms and the signature page have been completed, you will have the opportunity to review all data you entered. If you missed a required field, you will see a red box that says "Required". Complete any missing data to proceed.
- If you are requesting bus transportation for your child and are required to pay the transportation fee, you will see the payment amount due and will have the opportunity to pay the fee online. You can opt to pay your transportation fee by check. See step 2 below if you wish to pay by check.
- Once all fields are complete and accurate, you must click the Green "Submit" button in order to submit your forms to the school and complete the process.
- If you have other students to register, when you reach the "Next Steps" screen, click the link to "Complete a New Student Registration for Another Student".
- Athletics: After you have registered all students, if you would like to register a child for athletics, click the Athletics Registration link on the "Next Steps" screen.
- If at any time you need to save your progress and log out, click on your initials at the top right of the screen and click Save and Logout. You can return later and log in with the account you created in the steps above.
If you have any questions about the registration process or if you have difficulty with the online forms, please contact your child's school.
Step 2: Mailing checks for transportation or athletics:
- The amount due will appear on the "Payment" screen after completing your online packets.
- Your child(ren)'s name(s) and your primary phone number must be written on the check.
- Checks for transportation fees must be mailed Attn: Lori Jacobs, 72 Pilgrim Rd, Pembroke, MA 02359.
- Checks for athletics user fees must be mailed Attn: Katie Eakins, 80 Learning Ln, Pembroke, MA 02359.
- Checks must be postmarked no later than August 15 to receive the discounted Early Bird transportation rate.
Please click here to view the School Boundary Map to locate your child's elementary school.
Bryantville Elementary (Grades Kindergarten - 6)
29 Gurney Dr, Pembroke, MA 02359
Hobomock Elementary (Grades Kindergarten - 6)
81 Learning Ln, Pembroke, MA 02359
North Pembroke Elementary (Grades Preschool - 6)
72 Pilgrim Rd, Pembroke, MA 02359
Pembroke Community Middle School (Grades 7-8)
559 School St, Pembroke, MA 02359
781-293-8627 - Option 2
Pembroke High School (Grades 9 - 12)
80 Learning Ln, Pembroke, MA 02359
781-293-9281 - extn 2115