Current Students: Online Registration Instructions
- It is strongly recommended that you reference the step by step instructions below as you complete your forms.
- Parents of current students will need to use the Current Students section in School Office Pro. After logging in as instructed below, be sure to click "Current Students".
- After completing all forms, click the "Submit" button that appears on the final screen. After clicking Submit, please wait until you see the "Congratulations" message on the screen. This ensures that we have received your completed and submitted packet.
- Please do not attempt to access the online registration forms using a cell phone. For best results and so that full screens are visible, please use a laptop, desktop computer, or larger mobile device (iPad, Surface, etc.). There are computers available for public use at the Pembroke Public Library.
Step by Step Instructions for completing your online registration forms in School Office Pro:
- Click the link below. It will open in a new tab so that you can click back to this tab to follow the instructions as you complete your registration:
- If you have never used School Office Pro, fill in the information under “Create Family Account” to create an account.
- If you have used School Office Pro before and already have a School Office Pro account, log in under “Returning User”. If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password” to have it emailed to you.
- For all students entering grades Preschool-12 and beyond, click “CURRENT Students”.
- Look at your “Household List” to the right of the screen. If all of your Pembroke Students’ names appear under your “Household List”, proceed to the next step. If a returning student’s name is missing from your “Household List”, add their information under “Add Student”.
- Click “Go to Registration”
- Choose which children are returning this year. If a child on your list has graduated or transferred out of Pembroke Schools, mark them as NOT returning.
- Click “Continue”.
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the screen.
- Review the information on all forms and sign all signature pages clicking next or skip to proceed through all forms.
After your forms are completed, you will be given the option to pay the transportation fee online (if applicable):
- To Pay Online: On the “Bussing” Screen, select the appropriate payment amount for your family (or choose “Pay in Person” if you wish to mail in or drop off a check). Then click Next.
- To Pay in Person, choose “Pay in Person” on the screen and then click Next. Checks must be written out to Pembroke Public Schools. The child’s name and phone number must be written on the check and it should be mailed or hand delivered to Pembroke Public Schools, 72 Pilgrim Road, Pembroke, MA 02359. (The convenience fee to pay by check online is just 25 cents).
- If you chose to pay online, you will be redirected to Unibank to process your payment. You will be charged a convenience fee as indicated on the screen to use a credit card or to pay by check.
- After you have completed the payment process (or opted to pay in person), you will be directed back to the SOP “Packet List” screen.
Important Step: Click “SUBMIT” near the top of the page. You must click Submit and wait for the "Congratulations" message to appear on your screen in order to fully complete the registration process.
At any time during the on-line registration process, you can logout and return to the forms later. You can print any and all forms for your records if needed.
How to Get Help:
Technical Questions: Contact School Office Pro Support Line: 855-SOP-1411 (855-767-1411) (this is a toll-free number) or email email@example.com.
General Enrollment Questions: Contact your child's school’s main office.