Dear 100% Remote Students and Families,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year. We have lovingly named you, Cohort D to distinguish you from students in our hybrid model. We would like to invite you to a Family Q&A on Monday, 9/14 from 4-5:00 PM to address concerns specific to our 100% Cohort D students and families. If you are unable to join the meeting, please reach out to us at any time with your concerns.
We know that building principals have been sharing information with you and that due to the developmental needs of our students the remote model varies by grade level:
- Our students K-6 have been assigned to a Pembroke Public Schools teacher and we have created a district-wide, remote classroom at each grade level for our youngest learners. Google Meet Codes and login instructions are attached below. Our Grade 6 teacher will be sending login information on Monday.
- Our students at PCMS and PHS will be offered synchronous instruction in English and math from a Pembroke Public Schools teachers and will use Edgenuity for their other courses.
- If PCMS or PHS students prefer to only use Edgenuity which allows for asynchronous instruction, that is also an option.
- Whenever possible, we are scheduling students into courses not offered by Edgenuity through an alternate source, FuelEd.
- Due to the unique nature of some of our PHS courses, there may be an opportunity for some students to join scheduled classes.
- Our PCMS and PHS students will receive information from not only their building principals about what to expect next week, but should also check their Pembroke email accounts in order to receive information from their Pembroke teachers by Monday evening.
- Additional opportunities for device and materials pick up are PHS 9-4; PCMS 11:30-2; BES 9-12; HES and NPES please contact the building principal to arrange a pickup time.
We know that anxiety is at a high level and that stress is compounded by the backlog of enrollment activity at Edgenuity. We are working closely with them to get all of our students rostered and placed in appropriate classes. Christine Murphy, the PHS Librarian will be our Edgenuity liaison and as we move through this process, she will be your source of information when interfacing with Edgenuity. Our website has a link specific to Edgenuity and can be accessed here.
We look forward to seeing you Monday. Meet information is below:
Google Meet: meet.google.com/yzx-uqie-uyx
Join by phone
(US) +1 413-338-0235 PIN: 554 422 030#
K-6 Remote students will follow the bell schedule of Hobomock and Bryantville.
How to access your first morning meeting on Tuesday, September 15th
Cohort D students (100% online learning)--We ask that you please use the following Google Meet codes or direct links to access your first morning meeting and your remote teacher on the first day of school. If you have any questions, please reach out to the teacher listed under each grade level.
Using the Google Chrome Browser, go to: https://meet.google.com/
In the space provided: Enter the Meeting Code that is appropriate to your grade level and enter the Google Morning Meeting. If a link is provided, just access the meeting via that link. Meeting codes were shared via email. Please do not post or share email codes.
- Remote Teacher: Ms. Margaret Maurano
- Teacher email address: Margaret.Maurano@pembrokek12.org
- Remote Teacher: Ms. Annie Goode
- Teacher email address: Annie.Goode@pembrokek12.org
- Remote Teacher: Ms. Katie Dugas
- Teacher email address: Katie.Dugas@pembrokek12.org
- Remote Teacher: Ms. Meghan Grier
- Teacher email address: Meghan.Grier@pembrokek12.org
- Remote Teacher: Ms. Nicole McCann
- Teacher email address: Nicole.McCann@pembrokek12.org
- Remote Teacher: Ms. Carol DeSimone
- Teacher email address: Carol.DeSimone@pembrokek12.org
- Remote Teacher: Mr. Joseph Towers
- Teacher email address; Joseph.Towers@pembrokek12.org