Pembroke High School Guidance Presents: Using Family Connection
1. Go to https://student.naviance.com/pembrokehs
2. Click on "Forgot your password?"
3. Enter your SCHOOL EMAIL address(email@example.com)
4. Login to your school email and use the temporary password to login to Naviance. You will be prompted to create a new password.
****Keep this password in a safe place so you remember it!***
PLEASE NOTE: Your Naviance Username is: Firstname.lastname( Not an Email Address)
To access your school email:
1. Open your mobile web browser
2. Go to http://login.microsoftonline.com
3. Enter your username- firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Enter your school login password(which is also the same password that is used to login to a computer)
5. Select Outlook-This will get you to the web platform for your email, but you can also download the Outlook app and login in there. The app is
easier to access/use.
Each parent and student receives a code
Use code to create a personal account
Codes are random and alphanumeric for security reasons
Codes can be used only once On your first visit, enter the code in the New User box, then follow on-screen instructions
On subsequent visits, sign in using the Returning User box
Shared resource linking home to school
Online tool for collaboration among counselors, students, and parents
Accurate, complete records about student choices from our school
Realistic assessments of your child’s chances of admission at colleges where prior graduates have applied