Join Pembroke Public Schools’ Edmodo Community. Follow the instructions below to create your Edmodo site and begin using Edmodo with your class.
Some Interesting Features in Edmodo
- Shared Libraries: post files and links to share with students
- Apps: additional activities and games are available. Many of them are free.
- Communities: world-wide forums for discussions by subject area
- Help Menu: Edmodo has an extensive online Help menu with many additional tips and instructions. To access the Help menu, log in, click "Account" then "Help".
Create Your Edmodo Site in the Pembroke Domain:
- Contact Erin Tinker at email@example.com for your school's School Code.
- Once you have your school code, go to http://pembrokeschools.edmodo.com
- If you already have an Edmodo account, log in with your existing credentials. If you do not have an account, sign up by selecting the “I’m a Teacher” button and completing the steps as prompted.
- Enter your school code.
Creat Groups and Get Started!
- Create Your Account
- Add your class or classes as "Groups"
- Post an assignment or quiz
- Give your students instructions for creating an account and share your group code(s) with them (click here for instructions for students)
- Have them log in and take the quiz or post the assignment
If you would like more information on getting started, attend an Edmodo webinar at http://edmodointro-eorg.eventbrite.com/.