Welcome back to school!
Orientations and open houses are a great way to become familiar with your child's school, teachers, and principals. Each year we welcome the parents and guardians of our students to attend these events and tour the schools that their children will be learning in every day. We look forward to welcoming you and your families back in the fall.
Orientation & Open House Dates:
Preschool Orientation will be on Thursday, August 30, 2018.
- Mrs. Murphy's class, Mrs. Struk's Class and Mrs. Grealis's AM Class will have orientation at 10:00 AM.
- Mrs. Sullivan's class and Mrs. Grealis's PM Class will have orientation at 11:00 AM.
Kindergarten Orientation will be on Wednesday, August 29, 2018.
- North Pembroke Elementary School Orientation will start at 10:30 AM.
- Bryantville Elementary School Kindergarten Orientation will be held in two sessions. One from 9:30 - 10:30 and a second from 12:30 - 130 PM. Letters with additional information will be mailed on August 6th.
- Hobomock Elementary School Orientation will start at 9:30 AM.
Elementary School Open House Dates
- North Pembroke Elementary School Open House is Tuesday, September 11, 2018, at 6:30 PM
- Bryantville Elementary School Open House is Thursday, September 13, 2018, at 6:30 PM.
- Hobomock Elementary School Open House is Thursday, September 6, 2018, at 6:30 PM.
Pembroke Community Middle School
- Pembroke Community Middle School hosts 2-3 days of walk-in building tours in late August. The PCMS school counselors will lead students, families, and friends on building tours. On the 20th, 21st, and 22nd, tours will be offered at 10 am and 1 pm. Students should receive their schedule by Monday, August 20th. Come by and see our beautiful building! * Additional tour date added on Friday, August 24th at 10:00 AM.
- Pembroke Community Middle School Open House is Thursday, September 20, 2018, at 6:30 PM.
Pembroke High School
- Pembroke High School Freshman Orientation is Wednesday, August 22, 2018, from 8:00-11:00 AM.
- Pembroke High School Open House is Thursday, September 27th from 6:30-8:30 PM.