Pembroke Public Schools Networks
There are several networks available at Pembroke Public Schools. Each network has a different function, and it is important to understand what type of device is allowed on each network. If you have questions or issues connecting your device to the proper network, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the tech team will come help.
It is important that all staff who have district-issued Windows Laptops keep their laptop on the wired network whenever possible. This will ensure that you have the best possible speed and access to all allowed sites. You can plug your laptop into the network using the ethernet cord in your classroom or office.
This is the wireless network for district-issued Windows laptops. Your laptop will automatically connect to this network when you need to work wirelessly.
This network is used for all other district-owned devices that are not Windows laptops (ie. Chromebooks, iPads, other tablets). The devices should automatically connect to this network. If you have any difficulty, DO NOT attempt to connect a district-owned device to Titan Wireless - this will cause issues down the road. Instead, email email@example.com and a member of the tech team will come help.
This network is for personal devices. All staff members as well as students in grades 7-12 are allowed one  device on the Titan Wireless network. The device will be registered on the network the first time you log in. Follow the steps below to connect your personal device to Titan Wireless.
Titan Wireless Network Login Instructions
- The Titan Wireless network is for personal devices. (Pembroke-owned devices use different wireless networks: PPSWlan or PPS Assets).
- A maximum of one device per person can be registered on the Titan Wireless network.
- Go to the wi-fi settings on your device
- Choose Titan_Wireless. Be sure to turn off private address in the wifi settings for this network.
- Go to your internet browser and type www.pembrokek12.org
- Click the link to register your device. If you do not see the option to register, first clear the history on your web browser, and then try again.
- Log in by entering your Pembroke email address and the password you use to log into your laptop
- You will be asked to read and agree to the terms of the Internet Acceptable Use Agreement for Pembroke Public Schools
- After reading the terms, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click or tap the checkbox next to “I Agree”
- Click or tap Submit