High School Seniors that reside in Pembroke but attend private schools, are eligible to apply for Pembroke local scholarships. For more information on how to access these scholarships, please contact Janice Webb, Guidance Secretary Janice.webb@Pembrokek12.org, after January 1, 2020.
Please log into Naviance for all scholarship information. Remember that each scholarship may have a specific application, deadline and submission process.
If you have any questions, please contact the Guidance Department at 781-293-9281.
Scholarship Search Tips:
- Apply to as many as applicable. Scholarships with essay requirements have much fewer applicants.
- Pay attention to deadlines, requirements (essay, letters of rec, and where to send application (Guidance Office or Scholarship Committee).
- Work with your son or daughter throughout this process. Break it down into a manageable amount of work and explain the importance of applying.
- Let your school counselor know if you have any financial circumstance or hardshipship.
- Find out how much the Abigail Adams Scholarships are worth by college/univeristy here: http://www.mass.edu/osfa/programs/adams.asp
- Apply for National Scholarships:www.fastweb.com
- Colleges that require the CSS Profile:https://profile.collegeboard.org/profile/ppi/participatingInstitutions.aspx
Complete a FAFSA form online for financial aid:https://fafsa.ed.gov
Create a FAFSA ID: https:https://fsaid.ed.go/npas/index.htm
If you need assistance completing your FAFSA application or have questions about the process attend the College Goal Sunday. For more information click here:https://www.masfaa.org/fasa-day-2