Student Email and Office 365 Student Login Instructions
Students in Grades 3-12 have Office 365 Accounts
Students in Grades 8-12 Have School Email Accounts
Pembroke Public Schools has a set of powerful web-based collaboration tools. Microsoft Office 365 has your favorite Office features online and allows you to create sophisticated reports and presentations and share and edit documents online using your internet browser. You do not need to have the Microsoft Office applications on your computer. With Office 365, you have access to web versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, and you can create, share and update Microsoft Office documents online.
To log into your Student Email and Office 365 account:
- Open your internet browser and go to https://login.microsoftonline.com.
- Your username is your email@example.com.
- Your password is the same one you use to log into a school computer.
- Click the "Walffle" at the top left of the screen.
- Click Outlook to access your email (students in grades 8-12).
- Click OneDrive to go to your OneDrive folder.
Links to training sites and information are available below.